If you are a DU student thinking about applying for Winter internships, or even if you have already started networking and applying with employers, you need to get to an Internship Workshop soon! Learn about the process of taking the class and receiving credit towards your degree. You’ll learn how to apply, find the internships available (HINT: on PantherJobs!), and how to be successful during your internship with your employer. Attend an Internship Workshop via Google Hangouts on Sept. 14, 21, or 28. After you register, just check your Panther Mail for the calendar invite.
How to RSVP online today?
- From Blackboard, click on Panther Jobs icon
- LOGIN using the same username and password when logging into a computer on campus
- Click on the EVENTS pulldown in the red menu on the left side of the screen
- Click on the Event Type “WORSHOPS”
- Locate the Student Internship Workshop (Google Hangout) you are interested in attending
- Click into the event to learn more!
- Click on RSVP button under the event description
- Questions? Contact the appropriate Internship Manager for the event.
Don’t wait! Winter is coming!