Attend the Flint Campus Career Fair on March 29, from 1 – 4 p.m.
Network with employers to learn about job opportunities, internships, and volunteer opportunities.
Professional Dress is required to participate in the fair.
NO jeans, hats, tennis shoes!
Bring your résumé and portfolio.
For more information, please contact Tanya Primeau at firstname.lastname@example.org or 989-231-1512.
Click here to see what other upcoming events are being held by Career Services!
The Office of Performance Excellence is seeking nominations for the second annual DU Excellence in Teaching Awards. This award recognizes outstanding adjunct and full-time faculty who:
- Show enthusiasm for teaching and subject matter
- Connect with students, demonstrating a genuine concern and caring for student learning and success
- Exceed expectations in helping students learn
- Consistently achieve student learning outcomes
- Demonstrate mastery of current knowledge of subject and effective learning delivery methods
Submit your nomination online before March 23!
Winners will be honored at Davenfest 2012.
Women’s History Month Series is off to a great start with its first presentation on “Women in Health Careers.” Amna Siebold, Director of Pathology at St. Mary’s Hospital and Mayor of East Grand Rapids, stressed the importance of seeing Careers in Health as a broad umbrella under which many careers fall, ranging from accountants to information technologists. She also emphasized the importance of women moving beyond self- and socially-prescribed boundaries that limit the roles women are expected to fill in health careers. A recording of Amna’s presentation will be available in the Library. Upcoming presentations are:
Wednesday, March 14, 6:30 p.m. Sneden Auditorium
Women in Technology
- Aphrodite M. Jones, Associate Dean of College of Technology at Davenport University